Recipe by Winnie
2 cups Cooked Rice
3/4 cup Lentils
2-3 tbsp Olive or Coconut Oil (can be combined)
1 Large Onion Medium Chop
3 Garlic Cloves Minced
3 Stalks Celery Rough Chop
2 tbsp Flour of Choice
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sage
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp Thyme
1) Preheat over to 350.
2) Oil an 8.5×4.5 bread pan (or large pan if preferable).
3) Cook lentils in 3 cups water for 30 minutes.
4) Saute onions, celery, and garlic with salt.
5) After 4 minutes, add herbs.
6) Add the cooked rice. Mix well. Turn off heat. Let rest for a bit for flavors to blend.
7) Mix in the cooked lentils and flour then add the concoction to the bread pan.
8) Bake for 40 minutes.
Serves great with delicata squash and gravy!