Recipe by Jason & Winnie
1 package King Soba Ramen Noodles
Oil (for stir fry)
3 small Onions
3 sticks Celery
3 cloves Garlic (or 1 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic)
1 package Button Mushrooms (optional)
4 medium Carrots
4 heads Broccoli
2 c Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
1 c Water
1/2 c Tahini (or peanut butter, almond butter)
1/4 c Agave (or honey)
1 tbsp Massaman Curry Paste
Directions for Stir Fry:
1) Dice carrots and celery.
2) Heat oil in a skillet on medium/low. Mince onions and garlic (or just onions if using minced garlic). Add to the oil.
3) Add carrots. Saute for 4 minutes.
4) Add celery and mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes.
5) Break broccoli into florets. Add and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6) Turn off heat.
Directions for Sauce:
1) Add ingredients in the above order to a small pan over low heat.
2) Bring to a simmer.
Directions for Ramen:
1) Follow package directions for noodles.
In a bowl, add noodles, veggies, and then smother in sauce! You’re all done! Enjoy 🙂