Recipe by Winnie
6 Rice Noodles (or regular whole wheat noodles)
1 can Beans (red, black, or pinto)
1/2 c Chopped Cilantro
1/4 jar Salsa
1 c Pasta Sauce
1/2 pk Daiya Cheese (vegan)
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Salt
1) Set oven to 375.
2) Cook noodles according to stove top directions (approximately 14 minutes).
3) Drain noodles and leave in pan with cold water so not to stick together.
4) Mix sauce, salsa, and cilantro in a bowl.
5) Mash beans and mix in the chili powder, cumin, and salt.
6) Oil an 8×11 pan.
7) Time to layer (starting from the bottom): spread sauce thinly, add 3 noodles, spread sauce thinly, spread beans, add 3 noodles, spread sauce thinly, sprinkle cheese
8) Bake for 30 minutes (or until the cheese starts to bubble)
All done! Enjoy this delicious, dairy-free lasagna with a side salad or some nice steamed veggies 🙂