Recipe by Liz
4 c Rolled Oats (or Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Rolled Oats)
1/2 c Chopped Walnuts
1/2 c Slivered Almonds
1/2 c Sliced Pecans
1/4 c Raw Sunflower Seeds
1/4 c Raw Pumpkin Seeds
3 tbsp White Sesame Seeds (or dark)
5 tbsp Hemp Hearts
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 c Raisins
1/3 c Coconut Oil
1/2 c Maple Syrup
1) Set oven to 350 °
2) Mix all dry ingredients except raisins in a large bowl.
3) Melt coconut oil in a sauce pan over low heat.
4) Add oil and maple syrup to dry mixture.
5) Stir well until mixture is glossy.
6) Dust the top with cinnamon. Mix well.
7) Spread granola on a large baking sheet.
8) Bake 20-25 minutes.
9) When granola is cool, add raisins.
Store in an airtight container. Add to bowl with any milk of your choice! Then enjoy a quick, delicious, and nutricious breakfast 🙂