Recipe by Winnie
1 can Chickpeas
2-3 Celery Stalks
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Kelp/Cayenne (Maine Coast Seasonings)
2-4 tsp Vegenaise
2 Red Onion Slices Thin (or 1/2 tsp Onion Powder)
1) Cook chickpeas in water for 5-10 minutes.
2) Chop celery and onion slices (if not using powder) into fine pieces.
3) Strain the chickpeas.
4) In a flat bottom bowl, use a potato masher to mash up the chickpeas, celery, and onion.
5) Add Vegenaise and seasonings (here is where you add the onion powder if you choose not to use a whole onion). Mash everything together with a fork.
6) Refrigerate and you’ve got yourself a Vegan tunafish sandwich filling!